Schedule Routine HVAC Maintenance
Here at Modern Air Solutions we strongly suggest our clients adhere to a routine maintenance schedule. When you have semi-annual maintenance performed on your system, you can effectively extend its life. You can also make sure your system is completely ready to handle summertime in Panama City Beach.
There are many reasons why we suggest you maintain your HVAC system, but some offer bigger benefits than others. We’ve come up with a list of the biggest reasons why you should stick to a routine HVAC maintenance schedule.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
- Year-round Comfort. If your HVAC system isn’t properly maintained, it will be difficult to maintain temperatures and humidity levels. When we service your HVAC system, we’ll ensure that it’s able to keep you and your family comfortable.
- A Little Peace of Mind. When your schedule routine maintenance in the spring and autumn, you can rest easy. You won’t have to worry about your system breaking down at the worst possible time.
- Better Air Quality. Routine HVAC maintenance can also improve the air quality inside your home. As air passes through your system, it can gather loose dirt, particles and allergens that your filter doesn’t catch. Bacteria, pollen, dust and dirt can enter your home. During your routine maintenance appointment, we’ll make sure your air filter is clean and working properly.
- Safe to Operate. When routine maintenance is ignored, HVAC systems can become safety hazards. During your maintenance appointment, we’ll make sure that your system continues to be safe to operate.
- Longer Lifespan. Routine HVAC maintenance can help you get a few more years out of your HVAC system. With maintenance, your HVAC’s parts will move freely and air can easily move through the entire system. A properly serviced system will undergo much less wear and tear and it’ll last longer.
- Fewer Major Repairs. Examining your system to identify issues is part of every maintenance appointment. When we’re able to catch and fix issues early, you can save a lot of money on repairs.
- Lower Your Bills. Healthy HVAC systems don’t have to work as hard to heat or cool your home and therefore use less energy. During your maintenance appointment, we will make sure your system continues to operate efficiently. We will:
- Lubricate moving parts
- Test your system’s airflow
- Examine the ducts for leaks, etc.
- Clean and/or change the air filter
- Tighten any loose connections
- Test the thermostat calibration
- Test the system’s controls
Book Your Maintenance Appointment Today!
Contact Modern Air Solutions to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians to maintain your HVAC system. You can count on us to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently. Call today to book your autumn maintenance appointment!