Stepping into Spring With HVAC Maintenance
As the seasons change, Modern Air Solutions encourages our customers to book their spring HVAC maintenance service. When changing from heat to cool, your system may need a tune-up to ensure all parts are working correctly, the system is running efficiently, and your home is ready for warmer weather. We will begin scheduling these appointments soon, so call to ensure your appointment time before our schedule is swamped with service calls.
HVAC Maintenance Programs
At Modern Air Solutions, we offer our customers a one-time maintenance for their system, or a more economical and efficient option—a yearly maintenance program. For our yearly program, we visit your home twice a year and clean and unclog the filters, clean the unit, and remove debris. Along with cleaning, the technician will ensure the unit is working efficiently and all parts intact, which increases the chance of having an issue-free season. Our team wants your system to be operating safely while also keeping you and also your family comfortable all year long. We guarantee that signing up for a maintenance program saves you money and time.
What does Maintenance Include?
Here is a basic list of what a spring preventative maintenance service call includes. At Modern Air Solutions we have the professional technicians to treat your system with care. Our HVAC Maintenance inspection includes:
- Inspection of entire cooling system
- Check indoor and outdoor components
- Part Inspection: belts and motors
- Ensure coolant levels are normal
- Make sure safety controls are working
- Unclog the drain line
- Inspect the condensate pump
- Check electrical components
- Optimal performance of the system
- Filter is cleaned and can be replaced
- Thermostat calibration
- Cleaning of all parts and unit
The list above is non-comprehensive but gives the customer a good idea of everything inspected and also cleaned. These tasks should not be attempted by an untrained individual as your unit is complicated and also consists of many moving parts. The maintenance visit should take no more than two hours and has proven to be extremely preventative of any future problems.
Benefits of Maintenance
Not only does maintenance have short-term benefits, but it can provide great long-term effects for your system as well. Below are some of the key reasons why maintenance is always encouraged and necessary for a healthy system:
- Extended Lifetime: Did you know that yearly HVAC maintenance prolongs a systems life? Are you ignoring your HVAC system? This can cause it to run inefficiently on broken parts in turn hurting the rest of the system. The less attention a system gets, the shorter its life. Installing a new system is a large investment, so helping to extend its lifetime can save a lot of money.
- Energy Savings: Sometimes, an inefficient operating system will still run, and you may not notice how much it must work to keep your home cool or warm. That inefficiency is prevalent in your monthly power bills. Many customers call us worried of high energy bills and our recommendation is always a maintenance inspection. Having a technicians check and also clean the system every six months prevents this problem and can save you monthly!
- Increased Indoor Air Quality: Cleaning your filters and unclogging any debris in the system will help ventilation and also filtration of the air in your home. It is more common than expected to have polluted air within the home due to a poorly circulating HVAC system.
Modern Air Solutions Maintenance
Ready to protect your unit and get it ready for the warmth ahead? Call us today to schedule your spring maintenance check and sign up for one of our plans. Our office staff is happy to tell you about all your options, and help you choose what fits your home best. We encourage you to book the maintenance visit before you turn on your air conditioner for the season. Our team prides ourselves in our excellent customer service and high standards for HVAC work. We want our customers happy, healthy, and also comfortable!