Expert Air Conditioner Repairs with Modern Air Solutions LLC
Here in Panama City Beach, it’s imperative that our clients know some of the telltale signs that indicate their air conditioner needs to be repaired. When you are well-informed about these signs, you can often prevent extensive, costly repairs by identifying and fixing issues early.
To help you understand when you should pick up the phone and give us a call, we’ve put together a list of 9 common warning signs that indicate AC repairs are necessary.
9 Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
- Strange Sound. Your AC unit should never make strange or weird sounds, including banging or knocking. If you turn the AC on and something sounds weird, give us a call right away.
- Strange Smells. You also shouldn’t smell anything weird coming from your air vents, including mold, heavy dust or burning smells. If the air coming from your ducts smells funny, schedule a service call.
- Poor Air Flow. If you turn the AC on but notice that very little air is coming out of your vents, you need to book a repair appointment with us.
- No Cool Air. If your air conditioner is on but warm air is coming out of your vents, give us a call.
- High Humidity. If your air conditioner can’t handle the Florida humidity anymore, it most likely needs to be repaired.
- Varying Temperatures. If your HVAC system can’t keep temperatures steady throughout your home, it probably needs to be repaired.
- Frequent Cycling. If the air conditioner repeatedly kicks on and off in rapid succession, one of our technicians should take a look at it.
- Thermostat Discrepancies. If your thermostat says it is 72 degrees in the house, but it feels more like 80, we need to examine your thermostat.
- HVAC Leaks. If you ever see standing water or evidence of leaks in and around your system, call us right away.
Contact Modern Air Solutions LLC Today
No matter what kind of air conditioner you have or what type of repairs you need, Modern Air Solutions LLC is up to the task. Call us today to schedule your AC repairs.