Modern Air Solutions Trane® registration is quick and easy, Click here or call (800) 554-6413 Trane direct within 60 days of installation. If your product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. For complete, detailed information on your specific products warranty coverage, visit the Trane product page or contact Modern Air Solutions. Ask us how to keep your labor warranty active up to 10 years.
Warranty terms vary depending on which Trane® product you purchase, but here is an overview of what is covered:
- Air conditioners compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Heat pumps compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Furnace heat exchanger, internal functional parts
- Coils internal functional parts
- All-in-one Systems heat exchanger (where applicable), compressor, coil, internal functional parts
- Air Handlers internal functional parts
- Air Cleaners internal functional parts (excludes filters)
- Humidifiers internal functional parts
- Controls and Thermostats internal functional parts
Please note that routine maintenance is recommended in the owners’s guide to ensure proper performance of the equipment, energy efficiency and longer life. Repairs that are due to lack of routine maintenance are not covered by Modern Air Solutions or Trane®. Register for routine maintenance with your Modern Air Solutions Field Supervisor to maintain best system operations.
Optional Extended Warranty for homeowners looking for a little extra security will give you years of protection long after you system has been installed. If you are considering upgrading with an Optional Extended Warranty contact Modern Air Solutions to find out which is best for you.
Modern Air Solutions offers a complete range of comfort solutions. Our service department is open 24 hours for all your Heating & Cooling emergencies. Our office is open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Licensed & Insured Florida Contractor #CAC1817340