Modern Air offers a complete line of products. Our service department is open 24 hours for your HVAC emergencies. Our office is open M – F 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Product registration activates your warranty. Therefore a warranty along with regular air filter changes can add years to your heating and air investment. A Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty covers the model(s) you’ve selected. Therefore if upgrading your warranty with an Optional Extended Warranty contact Modern Air Solutions. Your Modern Air Solutions Field Supervisor will explain your full warranty information at the time of purchase. Product registration is also only for residential applications. Therefore Call us at Modern Air Solutions to learn more today.
Product Registration and Maintenance
Did you know regular maintenance of your HVAC products is recommended to keep your warranty valid? No matter how energy-efficient your air conditioner products were when they were installed; they can lose efficiency if not properly maintained. The good news is, it isn’t hard, time-consuming or expensive to do the kind of upkeep that can help your unit last for years:
- Change your air filters regularly with Modern Air, an ac direct filter dealer. A clogged or improperly installed air filter makes your system work harder. So, if you forget to change your filters, you might notice you’re paying more for air conditioning that you’re not enjoying nearly as much.
- Be sure not to block your floor, wall or ceiling vents. When drapes, furniture, toys or also anything else blocks the vents, it will restrict the airflow—and decrease the system’s efficiency and life span.
- Check your outside condensing unit periodically. Give it space—at least a foot—by cutting back shrubs or also tall grass. Air needs to flow in through the sides to cool the coil.
- Check the drain system to make sure it isn’t clogged. Because your air conditioner removes humidity from your home during the cooling season, you should notice water trickling from the condensate drain of the indoor unit.
- Don’t try to turn your home into an icebox. You shouldn’t run your system in cooling mode when outdoor temperatures are lower than 55°F/12.78°C.
- Have an expert clean your indoor coil and replace your filters routinely. If you notice longer operating cycles and also reduced energy efficiency, the coil could be to blame.
Some exclusions may apply.
Licensed & Insured Florida Contractor #CAC1817340
Learn more about our other services: