Honeywell’s innovative technologies are making our world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive. Modern Air Solutions carry a full line of Honeywell Thermostats, Air Purification Systems and De-Humidifiers.
No one knows the home better than Honeywell. With technologies in more than 150 million homes worldwide, Modern Air Solutions helps homeowners stay connected and in control through the convenience of their mobile devices along the Florida Panhandle. Connected thermostats and air purification are among the many products that provide homes around the world with greater comfort and safety.
Thermostats: Rather you own a Non-Programmable, Programmable or Wi-Fi thermostat, your thermostat will more that likely accompany a heat pump system. The thermostat uses the outdoor unit for both heating and cooling. Often the heat pump also has some sort of backup or auxiliary heat for when it is cold outside. The backup or auxiliary heat could be electric heat strips or a fossil fuel furnace. Thermostats that control heat pumps with backup or auxiliary heat typically have an Em Heat (Emergency heat) position. When the system switch is moved to the Em Ht. position, the auxiliary heat is activated on a call for heat. The compressor is disabled. If replacing a thermostat on a heat pump system, verify your thermostat is compatible.
Air Purification Systems: Reducing pollutants, allergens, microbes and odors with a Honeywell HEPA filter or air purifier doesn’t just improve your air quality – a cleaner, more efficient system can also reduce energy costs.
An Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles in the air circulated through the unit. Recommended as a basic minimum air quality product. Includes; cabinet, access door and a pleated media filter.
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
- Mounts in the return air duct.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- Mounts in any position.
- Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
- Quick and easy media filter replacement.
- Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
Goodbye humidity. Hello comfort.:
Changes in humidity can directly effect the comfort of your home and the air you breath. Control your indoor climate in Florida with a Honeywell dehumidifier.
There’s moisture in the house creating humidity, the enemy of comfort. Maybe it’s confined to the basement, another part of the house or you notice it throughout your home. Honeywell Whole House Dehumidifier can remove up to 90 pints of moisture per day from the air and replace it with fresh, filtered air. Maintenance is minimal because the dehumidifier drains automatically. The dehumidifier can help lower energy costs because less moisture means less strain on the air conditioner. You can set the thermostat higher. Once the dehumidifier is professionally installed, you may forget it’s even there. It’s out of sight, out of mind. You just notice it’s more comfortable and easier to breathe.
- Remove excess moisture from the air, delivering fresh, filtered air in the home
- Less moisture in the home reduces the strain on your air conditioner and also allows you to set your thermostat higher to run your air conditioner less
- Automatically drains itself and only requires an air filter to be changed once per year
- Can remove moisture evenly throughout the entire home or focus specifically on problem areas that can lead to costly renovations
- Unlike portable units, Honeywell whole-house dehumidifiers provide unobtrusive, quiet and efficient operation
- Professional installation
Modern Air Solutions offers a complete range of comfort solutions. Our service department is open 24 hours for all your Heating & Cooling emergencies. Our office is open Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Licensed & Insured Florida Contractor #CAC1817340